If you wanna have a good time, good time, just give him a call! This stunning mercurial silver is simply perfect for transforming drawer or cupboard handles.
Pots of fabulous, smooth and shimmering lustre! Fun and easy-to-use metallic paint for embellishing your projects with gleaming sheen. Highlight detail, carvings, mouldings and texture. Mask off areas in your chosen pattern or glam-up using stencils. Transform handles and other ironmongery. Combine with Finishing Coat or Tuff Top Coat to make a glaze for shimmering or pearly top coats!
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for wooden furniture, and other hard surfaces - laminate, glass, hard plastic, ceramics, concrete, metal (including powder-coated radiators), glass and fixed leather
- Minimal VOC content
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Finish – lustrous, shimmering metallic
- 100ml will provide a single coat of up to 1m2. Additional coats may be required for a heavier effect
- Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from grease or penetrating substances and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint
- Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with sugar soap, rinse and dry thoroughly
Application and drying
- Stir before each use
- Apply with a good quality brush.
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
- Provide adequate ventilation when using. Wear suitable hand and face protection
Clean up and storage
- Reseal pot after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water
- Do not store where the container could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures
- Dispose of contents in accordance with local and national legislation